No comments yet

Birth of a City Monuments, Dedicated September 8, 2011

The monument consists of a series of four, new historical markers located in front of the Oak Ridge Municipal Building at 200 South Tulane Avenue.

The project was supported by the city’s Preserve America grant, which was awarded in 2008 to help tell the story of Oak Ridge’s formative post-war years leading up to the community vote in 1959 to incorporate as a municipal government

Post a comment